En fantastisk USB kabel för din HiFi anläggning
Network Acoustics’ new reference, muon2 USB Cable is a ground-up design featuring a host of proprietary innovations, including new conductors, high rejection RFI filtering and dielectrics formulated specifically for each of the Data, Earth and 5v lines.
The muon2 USB Cable is hand-engineered in the UK, and each cable is individually tested against the original reference cable.
“Unparalleled timing, scale, clarity, and dynamic realism.”
USB A – USB B
1,5 meter (vi kan offerera andra längder)
The muon2 USB Cable features a host of proprietary innovations all of which have been painstakingly researched and developed. Every material and manufacturing process used in the final design has been repeatedly and meticulously listened to and compared and the result is cable unparalleled in its ability to transform streamed music.
The muon2 USB Cable is the ultimate version of the award winning muon digital interconnect designed to upgrade the performance of any DAC
Available in USB Type-A to USB Type-B configuration, in 1.50M length as standard.
- New proprietary conductors.
- Proprietary high rejection RFI filtering technology.
- Bespoke dielectric specifically designed and optimised for each of the Data, Earth and 5v lines.
- Physically segregated cable architecture.
- Shielded connectors with gold plated contacts.
- Standard / recommended length 1.5 metres.
- Available with USB-A & USB-B Connectors only.
- 12 months manufacturer’s warranty.